Pets are wonderful, and I’ve been a dog person my whole life. As a photographer, though, I’ve always been intrigued by the idea of capturing dogs in their element. And what better way to do that than with some gorgeous portraits? So when Paws and Shutter reached out to me about doing a shoot with their Dog Photographer Near me at their studio in Minneapolis, I jumped at the chance!
Why have your pet photographed?
Why have your pet photographed?
- Keep a record of your pet’s life. You’ll want to look back on their life and see how much they’ve grown, what kind of personality they have, and how much they’ve changed over the years.
- Capture their personality. Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to capture as much of their personality as possible in photos. It is also nice to be able to share these pictures with others who may not be able to see them in person often (or at all).
What’s involved in the photo shoot?
The photographer will come to your home and bring a variety of props, including bows and bandanas. They will get your dog to cooperate, which may involve treats or other incentives. They’ll then take many photos from different angles and perspectives until you are happy with the results.
What do you get when you hire Paws and Shutter?
When you hire Paws and Shutter, you get a lot more than just a photographer. You also get:
- Digital files–the photos we take are delivered in high-resolution digital format. This means that all of your photos are both printable and shareable at any time.
- Prints–we offer several sizes, including 5×7 prints on photo paper ($10), 11×14 gallery wrap canvas prints ($60), and 20×30 custom framed wall art ($350). We also have many other sizes available upon request!
- Albums–if you’d like us to create an album for you using our favorite images from your session, we’ll do so at no additional charge!
- Canvas prints–for those who want something extra special, why not go big? Our 11×14 gallery wrap canvases come unframed but can easily be hung on any wall with no hassle at all! And since they’re made from high quality materials made specifically for home decor purposes (not just “regular” canvas), these pieces will last longer than anything else out there today.”
How long does it take for proofs to be ready?
The length of time it takes for proofs to be ready depends on the type of shoot, and how many people are involved. For example, a single-person shoot usually takes around 2-3 weeks while a multi-person shoot can take up to 6 weeks (or more). The longer the proofing process takes, the more orders we have in queue at any given time–and this means that our turnaround times may be longer than usual during busy seasons like Christmas or summer vacation!
What about editing and retouching?
The final images are not altered in any way. We do not Photoshop your dog, and we only retouch photos to remove blemishes or stray hairs. Retouching is not done to change the expression or size of your pet.
Having your dog photographed is a great way to remember all the fun times you’ve had with them.
Having your dog photographed is a great way to remember all the fun times you’ve had with them. Whether it’s for social media, posters or even just to keep in an album, having pictures of them is something that everyone should do at least once.
When taking pictures of your dog, it’s important to get down on their level so they feel comfortable and relaxed around you. This will lead them into doing silly things that make for great photos!
If you’re looking for a way to remember your dog, a dog photography is a great option. It’s also a good way to celebrate their life and honor them after they’ve passed away. We hope this blog post has helped answer any questions you might have about our services and how we can help memorialize your pet through photos!